Internship Training - Online
An internship Training Online is a professional learning experience that offers meaningful, practical work related to a student’s field of study or career interest. An internship gives a student the opportunity for career exploration and development, and to learn new skills. It offers employers the opportunity to bring creative ideas and energy into the workplace, develop talent and potentially build a pipeline for future full-time employees. A quality internship:
- The position consists of a part-time or full-time schedule with no more than 25% of the time devoted to clerical or administrative work.
- You should provide a detailed description of your work experience in the form of a job or project description.
- Provide the student with an overview of the organization, its culture, and the proposed work assignments.
- Helps the student develop and achieve learning goals.
- Feedback will be be provided to the student intern on a regular basis.
Student Interns Expect:
- To gain real work experience and provide meaningful assistance to the company. They don’t want to be gophers!
- To have a mentor who provides guidance, feedback, receptiveness and models professionalism.
- To gain experience and skills in a particular field.
- To develop professional contacts.
- To gain exposure to upper management.
- To receive an orientation to the company for which they are interning. This introduces the student to the company’s mission and goals and provides them with information about company rules, regulations and procedures. It also introduces the intern to fellow employees who they can go to in the future with questions.
Benefits of Hiring an Intern:
- Ease workload of regular employees
- Enable employees to focus on higher level tasks
- Meet short-term staffing needs
- Complete “Priority C” tasks/projects
- Utilize a cost effective employment strategy
- Obtain access to highly motivated students who can fill staffing needs
- Complete finite projects
- Develop a pipeline of future employees
- Prepare tomorrow’s workforce
- Inject enthusiasm and fresh ideas into your organization
- 3 Month | 6 Month | 12 Month
- Onsite Training will be applicable for few sessions
- Personal mentorship if needed.
- Certificate provided only on completion.